Friday, July 18, 2008

Hogwarts sock swap #4!

Sign ups have opened for those returning students who are again going under the whip, er, wire to knit socks for students they've never met. What a wonderful way to make new friends. :)

I had so much fun in the last swap - I love the socks I got and hopefully my swappee liked the socks she got as much as she said she did. Seems she is wearing them for bed, to keep her toesies warm when the sun goes down. Hey, I do the same thing, only I wear mine day and night.

And yes, I do change them, and even wash them.

Posting here is going to be the hardest part of the swap - I keep forgetting. ( Yes, the Willow was right when it gave me my name.)

Well, we are packing to move ... tomorrow! .... so I need to get off the computer so it can be torn down & help finish the packing.

I'll post again when the computers are back online .... sometime next week.

Lady Felula

No comments: