Saturday, October 24, 2009

HLBOE 2nd Term Swap Box




Goodies from my swap box for the 2nd term of Hogwarts Little Bit of Everything swap .... I got so spoiled!! I'm modeling my new Dragon Mitts ..... the other picture shows everything except the sampler box of Stash Chai teas ... *that* is sitting in the kitchen because I've already started enjoying them. LOVE the Double Spice Chai - I'm just going to have to break down & see if I can order it by the box online, I guess. I know I can't get in the stores around here.

Let's see ... there's the 4 yards of fabric that everything else is sitting on .... 2 skeins of Cascade 100% wool yarn in wine & deep mustard gold (Gryffs prefer red & gold, you know ...... ), a pumpkin spice candle, 2 fabric covered tubes for storing &/or transporting DPNs, the pen of Aleene's Tacky glue (LOVE that stuff - and she says I can refill the pen, too!), and just one of the wonderful hand-crafted dragon stamps I got ... along with the recipe to make the 'glue' for the back of them so you can really use them on packages (unfortunately, the PO will not accept them in lieu of 'real' postage ::sighs::).

No comments: