Monday, November 16, 2009

My birthday gift :)





Mr Wiggles is my birthday gift this year. He's the sweetest, most loving little dog. I used to hate chihuahuas because my first stepmother had one that bit & was a mean, nasty little dog. He's the only one I'd ever had much contact with so I thought that all chihuahuas were like that. They aren't! Mr Wiggles sleeps curled up tight against me, and hates to have me out of his sight.

When we have to leave him locked in the car (like if we stop at the store on the way home from somewhere) he whines & cries & I can just hear him saying 'MOMMY!! YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!.' And when we get back to the car, he jumps in my lap & licks my face, like he's saying he forgives me for 'forgetting' him.

4 comments:

Pandora said...

He is so sweet. I love the photo of Mr. Wiggles in his rocker.

Gryffinitter said...

they have these purses you can put little doggies in, and what I've noticed is that if the doggie is in a purse, no one seems to bother you in stores. I've seen a bunch of dogs in stores this way.

I have tried to figure what size bag I would need for my 27 pound mutt, but she has very long legs and I just can't see it...

Mary said...

Way to cute was he a rescue?

Ginger said...

Gryffnitter - totally unfair, can you imagine the purse I'd need for my 110 lb Newfoundland? LOL ... and she'd do it too - just like those dogs you see on the Little Caesar commercials.