Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reducio Sock Swap


One of the groups I belong to on Ravelry is the Reducio Sock Swap. I only joined this group recently (I missed the last round, which was a fantastic creature/monster theme ::looks sad::). This swap is an Herbology theme. You have to make a mini-sock in your partner's House colors, plus something based on the swap's theme.

So .... I found this little patch of mini-corn, and some of them decided to come along and play the swap game with me ...........

You know, it's really interesting to see how differently a variegated and/or striped yarn knits up when you are doing something really small, like these corns or baby booties/socks instead of an adult sized sock.

1 comment:

Lisa's Lair said...

These are way cool and cute. I too love varigated threads when doing embroidery. Just don't get the opportunity much :)